GNOME Pager running wild

Hi !

I just recompiled with the CVS version of GNOME and everything went
fine but the GNOME Pager applet is suddenly twice the height it should
be and doesn't take size reductions in it's properties dialog.

Needless to say this looks pretty stupid...

Later,
	Georg

--
Georg C. F. Greve <greve@gnu.org>
"One smaller motivation which, in part, stems from altruism is

PGP signature