@MAINTAINER_MODE_TRUE@ required for...

Ok....weirdness here...

I recently updated my Autoconf to 2.13 and my Automake to 1.4 because CVS gnome stuff reguired it. Ever since then I have been getting errors stating that @MAINTAINER_MODE_TRUE@ is required to make makefile.in. If I hack the Makefile and replace @MAINTAINER_MODE_TRUE@ with a #, everything compiles fine, but I have to do that to EVERY makefile in EVERY src directory of the package I am compileing. I have updated every tool I can think of except Make itself (I dont know where to get the latest version). Any thoughts? Thanx for any help.

Jon Rista
Archon
archon_s@hotmail.com

Jon Rista