Re: Help compiling libgtop 0.99.2

g_log is in glib versions >= 1.1.0.  The error you are seeing is probably
because the program is trying to link with 1.0.x version of libglib.

Try doing a "find / -name libglib.so", and see where those symlinks link
to.  If any of them link to libglib.so.1.0.x, delete them.  You should
only have one libglib.so in your library search path (well you are much
less likely to get problems if this is the case), and it should probably
point to libglib-1.1.so.x.x.x.

I hope this helps,

James Henstridge.

--