gmc bug

Hi,

I'm using gmc 1.1.14 and when I right click a file and choose copy,
trying to "copy as a background process" causing gmc to seg-fault as
soon as I press okay.

It works fine as _not_ a bg process, but otherwise, this bug is
reproducable on my home machine. If a back-trace would be helpful, just
say so and I'll send one along. Incidentally the directory I'm copying
from is actually a mounted parallel port zip drive, as type vfat.

Regards,

--
Lee.
http://atlas.cs.york.ac.uk/~lrpm100/