Re: gnome-guile (compile from CVS) error

John Huttley <john@mwk.co.nz> writes:

> Hello Folks.
> gnome-guile is giving me problems.
> This a delete-and-checkout clean copy
>
> in the directory gnome-guile/guile-gnome the makefile tries to execute
> ../gnome-gtk/build-guile-gtk.in   which does not exist.
>
> I edited the makefile to change it to ../gnome-gtk/build-guile-gtk
> which is a scheme code file.
>
> This then executes and gives the errors    "no code for module
> config"    and   " unknown variable gtkconfig-prefix"
>
> any ideas??

Yup.  I once again forgot to fix the gnome-guile module after doing
some rearrangements in the guile-gtk directory.  I'll clean that up
immediatly.  The fix is probably to use

    guile -l ../guile-gtk/gtk/config.scm -s ../guile-gtk/build-guile-gtk

instead of ../guile-gtk/build-guile-gtk.in.

Sorry.

- Marius