Re: gmc buttons..

thanx.. looked past it previously.
I see "Toolbars have text labels" but no option like "Toolbars have icons"
so someone could use "Text labels" only.  Any plans on implementing that?

Also.. In order for the change to take effect I had to log out and back
in (of gnome-session).  Will that be changed anytime before 1.0, or is
that just the way it is?

sar