GMC Bugs

Hello,

I think I found some bugs in GMC 4.5.14

1)
The scrollbar-size in icon-view mode of the file window is
mis-calculated and the scrollbar is much to sensitive.

2)
In icon-view mode it isn't possible to scroll up or down by clicking the
arrow buttons of the scrollbar.

3)
Try this:
- Switch to brief-view
- Click right on a file-description, but don't click an item in the
context-menu
- Click left on another file description
On my system the menu and toolbar are locked. They are not highlighted
and they are not clickable.
This sometime happens in icon-view too, but I can not reproduce it.

System:
    RedHat 5.1
    XFree 3.3.3.1
    gnome-libs-0.99.7