Re: Enlightenment setup

"Andrew V. Shuvalov" <> writes:

>    I feel very nesessary option is left:
> We have "Keyboard focus follow: 1) mouse pointer, 2) Sloppy pointer 3)
> Pointer click"
> I strongly suggest to add the option that the window should pop-up after
> some timeout when it is active. I really like this option - in present
> implementation i must explicitly click the window toolbar to make it
> on-top.  ( KDE have this option ).

This option is there for me under the GNOME control centre, under
"Workspace" , "Enlightenment", "Behaviour", "Misc".  Labelled
"Automatic raising of windows after X seconds".  Has a toggle button
and a time slider.

I don't know how you do this the traditional way (editing config
files, that is).
Sam Vilain,         work:                home: