Problem with icon selector when adding launcher

Hello,

I'm experiencing something which I find very weird in the 0.99.7
release (installed from rpms in redhat 5.2. When I try to add anew
launcher from the panel and clicks on the empty icon to select my own,
the icon selector gets swallowed into panel (!).
That is, it doesn't actually get swallowed, since it will pop up on
the same spot (bottom left corner, out of reach and without being
managed by enlightenment). This doesn't happen if I try to select an
icon in the menu-editor. Probably this is just some file that is
duplicated on my system, but which?

Has anyone got a clue about this?

Thanks in advance.

--