Re: gnome_popup_menu

> >  And is the gtk_popup_menu_do_popup_modal() useful for something? After
> >  opening menu item with it, it leaves the mouse buttons in some weird
> >  state, I need to click around the screen to make it work again.
>
> That could mean a stuck pointer grab.  Could you please provide a
> small test program that duplicates this problem?

After some testing .. it works fine if I show the menu in
button_relese_event but in press_event it bugs.

Should gnome_popup_menu_attach() work with window widget? I'd like to have
one popup menu per window which would stay in memory all the time so that
I can toggle the check menu items and they'd be already checked right when
popping the menu up. This would make it so easy to program an "use menu
bar" option, if using the menubar, the popup wouldn't show up, if not
using the menubar, all the items in menubar would be in popup. Would be a
nice global gnome feature btw :) Anyway back to the problem, all that
works already, but text widget has some problems with it. After showing
the popup menu once selecting text doesn't work right, instead of the
blue background  it shows gray and I can't change the startup position of
the selection..