ORBit-IDL

I recently upgraded my ORBit to use with the latest gnome-libs.
I couldnt find the latest (alpha) libtool package, so I just downloaded
the tarball.

Anyway, happy i was to start with gnome-libs however I was told to
orbit-idl all
the idls in use
(no idls specified!) so i tried to idl the ones in the idl dir (duh)
when it didnt work i went on to /usr/local/include/orbit-something and
orbit-idl's there.
needless to say I still use my old gnome.
lucky for me that I still had the old sources of the .91 orbit, so i
uninstalled .96 and reinstalled the old.

Please tell me what to run orbit-idl on...

Many thanks,
Yoni.

--

There are no big words, just little people.