Re: Skillful and Conspicuous Cow release of GNOME is out.

> Ok.. just out of curiousity, what being is being evolved here?  Started
> out like a cute evolution from ape to gnome/man.  Now its mutated into
> some cowlike troll..  A bit of nuclear waste exposure?

Well, all scientific proof seems to imply that although we share a
common ancestor with Bonobos, macaques and the other apes, we have
diverged quite a bit.  We were not going in the right direction to
reach the human.

Lets give the cow a chance to reach us.

btw, did you know that it was recently measured that the mutation
per-generation for some apes and humans is of about 100 genes?

Bonus point question: how many generations we need to make this cow
develop a language instinct?

Miguel.