Re: GNOME 0.99.7 etc on Solaris.

On 09 February, 1999 - Mark R. Bowyer sent me these 1.3K bytes:

> The following just built on Solaris2.6, and were run on Solaris8_alpha
> without problem.
>
> This is the first time many of these could be built and installed with
> a simple:
>
> 	./configure; make; make install
>
> and without any other intervention - now they all do =O)
>
> 	gtk+-1.1.15/glib-1.1.15
> 	gnome-libs-0.99.7/gnome-core-0.99.7/gnome-games-0.99.7
> 	gnome-utils-0.99.6
> 	mc-4.5.12

I've built pretty much latest cvs of glib, gtk, gimp, gnome-games,
gnome-libs, gnome-pim, gnome-utils, imlib, ee, ggv, mc, gle, gnome-core
and ORBit on Solaris 2.6 . Works just fine...

Keep up the good work, hackers!

/Tomas
--
Tomas Ögren, stric@ing.umu.se, http://www.ing.umu.se/~stric/
|- Student of Computer Science at the University of Umeå