Re: /./ltmain.sh not found

>From: Matthew Ross Davis <mdavis@isi.net>

>../libtool: /./ltmain.sh: not found
>
>Is there a fix for this?

I used to see this a lot on Solaris, before I upgraded to libtool1.2d.

When it happened, I just changed the last line of the libtool,script so that the
path to ltmain.sh pointed to the ome in that directory.  This *wasn't* just
./ltmain.sh, as libtool is called from everywhere below there, so I had to copy
in the path by hand.

The latest rev seems to have fixed this problem where this path isn't fed in
properly in the configure process.

Ta,

-------My opinion - Not sane, intelligent or necessarily useful-------
o o                                      mailto:Moredhel@earthling.net
/v\ark R. Bowyer.  http://i.am/Moredhel  mailto:Mark.Bowyer@UK.Sun.COM
`-'                                             I'm the dots in .co.uk