RE: Yet another newbie

I agree whole heartedly.

I have built some more up to date rpms and placed them at
ftp://thestuff.net/pub/gnome/rpms/i386
and newer enlightenment stuff at
ftp://thestuff.net/pub/enlightenment

That should tide some people over until the spec problems are resolved.
It isn't a perminant solution, but atleast it squashes some bugs in .99.3