Re: Midnight Commadner 4.5.11 has been released

>From: "Mark R. Bowyer" <Moredhel@earthling.net>

>Hope this helps - I'm backing down to 4.5.10 for now, as it works for me ;O)

Correction - it *did* work for me.  On attempting a make install, it fell over
with the same rindex() problems I mentioned for 4.5.11.  I corrected them (and
one other not in 4.5.11) and it installed, but now it coredumps in the same
place...

Since it couldn't have installed right last time, I can only imagine I did a
"make install" from the first, and then forgot to check it.  Must have been
4.5.9 that was working last?

Oh well.  Still broken now =OZ

Mark.