Re: gnome-libs + orbit

from the quill of Damo <> on scroll
> ok, the problem was fixed with a cvs co instead of up.

Interesting.  Anyone want to tell me what the difference between doing a
co vs. an up on an existing checkout tree?  I've wondered about that for
quite a while.  :-)

Brian J. Murrell                              InterLinx Support Services, Inc.
North Vancouver, B.C.                                             604 983 UNIX
        Platform and Brand Independent UNIX Support - R3.2 - R4 - BSD