Re: Huge memory usage from last build

from the quill of Marcus Brubaker <spoon@elpaso.net> on scroll
<Pine.LNX.4.05.9902062225160.17034-100000@underdark.elpaso.net>
> On Sun, 7 Feb 1999, Brian J. Murrell wrote:
>
> Are you using the latest pixmap engine?

Not using the pixmap theme.

But it is solved.  I just found this in glib/gmem.c at or about line 70:

#define SIZEOF_LONG 123456

Does look familiar to anyone, or did I stick that in there in a blind
drunkenenss (I don't recall doing it :-).

b.

--
Brian J. Murrell                              InterLinx Support Services, Inc.
North Vancouver, B.C.                                             604 983 UNIX