Gnome 99.5 + Enlightenment DR 15 desktop questions

Hi,

just installed Gnome and E within the last 2 days and I am very happy
about that ;-)

But I have some "cosmetic"-problems with my desktop:

1. How can I delete the lower right toolbar from E?
2. How can I delete the upper left toolbar from E?

I need that because the lower one stays always over the gnome panel. The
upper one is useless because I can make the same changes with the Gnome
E-config-tool.

Another point is E's new App-Minimize-Function. Same problem: the
iconified application stays over the Gnome-panel.

And last question:

Do you have problems with esound too? That's very funny here because
within the same session sometimes sound works and sometimes not.

I have the latest version of Gnome and E and the tools.

Kay.
--
Kay Molkenthin - Rüsternallee 45 - 14050 Berlin - GERMANY
Email: Kay_Molkenthin@Bigfoot.de / molkenthin@okay.net