Re: Midnight Commadner 4.5.11 has been released

>  2 problems with gmc itself
>  1. the desktop draging still does drag and drop and wont let you move a file
>  from one place on the desktop to another.

This should work OK, as it does not depend on the window manager.
Could you please run it as

	GDK_DEBUG=dnd gmc

and tell me what it spits out when you drag an icon over the root
window?

Also, what does the DnD feedback cursor look like when you are doing
so?  Is it the normal "move" cursor (the one with a little arrow), or
is it the "you can't drop here" cursor (no special markers)?

(It should not matter, but what window manager are you running?)

  Federico