Re: gtt (Time Tracker) enhancements

Hi,

>>>>> On Tue, 2 Feb 1999 16:34:48 -0800
>>>>> George <jirka@5z.com> said:

 George> I thought I added that ... what version of gtt are you using?

It was old and I didn't upgrade because 0.99.1 still had the "clist
not show" bug (should be fixed in CVS). I now have 0.99.1 running and
this one catches SIGTERM fine.

I still think that attempting the shutdown actions (saving, removing
the pid file) even on critical signals like SIGSEGV would be nice.
Because any data may be corrupt then, saves should go to a different
file, lest the normal save file is overwritten with useless junk.

	Robbe

--
Robert Bihlmeyer	reads: Deutsch, English, MIME, Latin-1, NO SPAM!
<robbe@orcus.priv.at>	<http://stud2.tuwien.ac.at/~e9426626/sig.html>