Re: Hard to read leftmost chars in gnome-terminal
- From: Gleef <dzol virtual-yellow com>
- To: Richard Hult <rhult hem2 passagen se>
- cc: jwb cp net, jrb redhat com, miguel nuclecu unam mx, gnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Hard to read leftmost chars in gnome-terminal
- Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 14:07:20 -0500 (EST)
On Thu, 4 Feb 1999, Richard Hult wrote:
> I just used xmag to look at my gnome-terminal, and I didn't even get 1
> pixel of border... with white background.
What font are you using inside the zvt? Perhaps gnome-terminal has no
padding (other than the 1 pixel black frame), and the bitmap of the "H"
in the default font is supplying the pixel. A different font might have
an "H" with no space to the left.
] [Thread Prev