Re: configure: error: Berkeley db library required for Gnome
- From: jgauthier elnino monad net
- To: Sean Christopher Rhea <srhea ece utexas edu>
- cc: gnome-list gnome org, recipient list not shown: ;
- Subject: Re: configure: error: Berkeley db library required for Gnome
- Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 14:06:52 -0500 (EST)
You must be on a non linux based system :)
i got this running solaris 7 x86.
I found the package at www.sleepycat.com
make sure you get 1.86 and not 2.xx. apparently 2.xx isn't 1.86 compatible
and gnome still won't work.
On Thu, 4 Feb 1999, Sean Christopher Rhea wrote:
> When running ./configure for gnome-libs-0.99.5 I get:
> checking for dbopen... no
> checking for dbopen in -ldb... no
> checking for db_open in -ldb... no
> configure: error: Berkeley db library required for Gnome
> What is ldb and where do I get it, please?
> Sean C. Rhea
> --- Please respond to email@example.com ---
> FAQ: Frequently-Asked Questions at http://www.gnome.org/gnomefaq
> To unsubscribe: mail firstname.lastname@example.org with
> "unsubscribe" as the Subject.
] [Thread Prev