Fixed -> Re: Gnome CORBA applications hanging on startup

> Double check that you have the latest gnome-libs and are running ldconfig,
> though, because that panel zombie should have disappeared as of last
> night...

Indeed. I checked out gnome-libs after seeing your CVS logs in the
mail.  I even did "cvs diff ..." on those few files, when realised
that it still does not work, and get nothing. "cvs log ..." was
showing your last logs!  Well.. this morning I found out that my files
are out of sync with CVS.  Updated, compiled, --- it works (Exept gmc
-- if I close it, it exits, and I can not restart it. But I might have
caused it myself by plying a bit with the gmc code).

  Sergey