gnome-libs 0.99.5: configure, Makefile and po; control-center 0.99.5: -lORBit -lIIOP

Hello!

 --> gnome-libs 0.99.5

Ever since 0.30, gnome-libs configure refuses to acknowledge my
self-compiled libz.a, for the simple reason that gcc doesn't get the
-L$(LIBDIR) flag (supposedly $(PREFIX)/lib). Now I find configure
extremely unreadable (as all configure-scripts I encountered), so I do
not have a fix.

Also, somehow gnomeConf.sh is not created automatically.

Finally, I can't ``compile'' in the po directory, because some
gnome-libs.po file can't be moved. It doesn't exist anywhere, so that
seems logical. What's worse, gnome-libs.pot is in the package, but has
to be made from gnome-libs.po, which is not. Beats me.

 --> control-center 0.99.5

Does not give -lORBit -lIIOP flags when compiling gnomecc

Missing gettext (I'm pretty sure I have it somewhere; giving up for
today)

| I ain't changed,                          |
| but I know I ain't the same               |
+--- M38C --- http://huizen.dds.nl/~kero ---+