Re: Hard to read leftmost chars in gnome-terminal

> This is not exactly a bug... If you compare the leftmost characters
> displayed in a gnome-terminal window to an xterm window, you will see
> that there is a little (1 pixel?) space to the left in the xterm window.
> It would be very nice to have that little space in gnome-terminal
> because the text is easier to rad and it looks so much cleaner.

As far as I can tell, I added 3 pixels of border.  And then the
ChangeLogs show a struggle between Jay and Jonathan to set the
borders.  I have now lost track of who did what.

But my gnome-terminal definetly has 1 pixel of border.

Miguel.
--
miguel@gnu.org