Re: GLibc compilation problems

I am guessing that you installed it into /usr/local/lib and
/usr/local/include.  That makes /usr/local your "$prefix".  So you need
to tell autogen.sh (which generates, and then runs, the configure
script) where to find the library,

CFLAGS='-I/usr/local/include' LDFLAGS='-L/usr/local/lib' ./autogen.sh

	Jeff