Re: Does gnumeric have an icon?

Here is how I do it, copied from a tutorial or doc somewhere:

    /* create icon for minimized state */
    style = gtk_widget_get_style( GTK_WIDGET(AppWin) );
    pixmap = gdk_pixmap_create_from_xpm_d( GTK_WIDGET(AppWin)->window, &mask,
                                           &style->bg[GTK_STATE_NORMAL],
                                           (gchar **)city_xpm );

    /* a pixmap widget to contain the pixmap */
    pixmapwid = gtk_pixmap_new( pixmap, mask );

    /* set icon for app */
    gdk_window_set_icon(GTK_WIDGET(AppWin)->window, pixmapwid->window,
                        pixmap, mask);