Re: Iagno bug

On Tue, Feb 02, 1999 at 12:57:54AM +0100, Tomas Ogren wrote:
> You can undo the computer's move, but then it won't move again and you
> have to restart...

I'm not sure I understand what you are saying - or at least, I cannot
recreate what you are talking about.  A lot of thought went into how
best to handle undoing moves.  It only allows undoing a move when
either 2 humans are playing, or 1 user and a computer player.  In the
first case, it just takes back the last move.  In the second, it takes
back moves until it is the players turn again.  If I just moved, it
takes back my move.  If the computer just moved, it takes back his
move and mine.  If it just took back his move, the computer would just
move in the same place again!  And if any passing has occurred, it
handles that too, by just making sure it takes back moves until it is
the players turn again.

> Other than that, great game to waste precious time on.. 8)

Thanks!

--
Ian Peters		``Never attribute to malice what can be explained
ipeters@acm.org			by stupidity'' -- Hanlon's Razor