Gnome 0.99.5 /GMC .10

Hi,

OK, I've got all the new GNOME packages going on Solaris 2.6 thru' 8.  All runs
fine, as far as I can see - even GMC seems to run flawlessly now =O).  Had a few
problems building though:

Fixes were still necessary to the PO_FILES in the Makefile in .../po in both
Libs and Core.  Easy to do, but guys - how many more builds?  Some of the files
still listed here were missing in 0.99.2...

In Core, I had to remove gunames from the list of sub-directories in the parent
Makefile - moreinfo.c and moreinfo.h were both missing.  I don't use this
anyway, so this was the easiest fix.

Oh, and even with all these latest CVS builds of everything, nobody is talking
to esd on my SPARC - or at least esd is not playing the samples everybody is
sending it =O(

But, on the upside, all my Panel icons are a lot cleaner, and most everything
feels snappier.  Far fewer error messages in my Xerrors log, too.

Good job guys - but not 1.0 yet.

Thanks,

-------My opinion - Not sane, intelligent or necessarily useful-------
o o                                      mailto:Moredhel@earthling.net
/v\ark R. Bowyer.  http://i.am/Moredhel  mailto:Mark.Bowyer@UK.Sun.COM
`-'                                             I'm the dots in .co.uk