ORBit problem

I'm having a big problem with ORBit.  Is there a maximum string size that
can be returned by a method?

I'm essentially trying to return an xml document (converted to a string with
xmlDocDumpMemory)  With my test document trying to return a string of 49088
characters results in the last 16 characters being changed, infact they
appear to be from the start of the string again as they are the <?xml
version="1

If I change the string slightly it works fine (with a length of 48098)

If I print the string out in the server before returning it then the output
is correct.  Its just at the client end that it appears corrupt. (as well as
being 1 character longer)

David

--
Make your site SCREEM - Site Creating & Editing EnvironMent
The program is better than the reliability of http://screem.org :-)

david@screem.org