gnomeICU

Hi!

It's probably not a problem with gnome but I am trying to register a
UIN and it seems that nothing returns from the icq.mirabilis.com port
4000 server.  I see that gnomeICU is stuck after the messages:

Sending 246 -5
Sending 246 -5

Is that something I am doing wrong?

Thanks and sorry for the ignorance.

--
                                   myriam

>From Mononoke Hime:

"Though I know not from whence thou came, rampaging god,
 I would humbly and respectfully speak to thee.
 We will build a mound on this place, and observe a festival in honor of thy departed spirit.
 Forget thine anger, and be calmed."