Re: Workspace specific backgrounds

On Tue, 28 Dec 1999, Telsa Gwynne wrote:

[ Regarding workspace-specific background in WMaker: ]
> If it's somewhere blindingly obvious in the windowmaker documentation,
> apologies in advance. But I didn't find it. I did look. Honest :)

"man wmsetbg" should be the required reading.  I didn't try it myself
and therefore can't state whether it actually works or not:

----------------- snip ----------------------
/home/pseelig > wmsetbg --help
Usage: wmsetbg [options] [image]
Sets the workspace background to the specified image or a texture and
optionally update Window Maker configuration

 -display	 		display to use
 -d, --dither	 		dither image
 -m, --match			match  colors
 -S, --smooth			smooth scaled image
 -b, --back-color <color>	background color
 -t, --tile			tile   image
 -e, --center			center image
 -s, --scale			scale  image (default)
 -a, --maxscale			scale  image and keep aspect ratio
 -u, --update-wmaker		update WindowMaker domain database
 -D, --update-domain <domain>	update <domain> database
 -c, --colors <cpc>		colors per channel to use
 -p, --parse <texture>		proplist style texture specification
 -w, --workspace <workspace>	update background for the specified workspace
     --version 			show version of wmsetbg and exit
     --help 			show this help and exit
/home/pseelig >