Re: HowTo

Do you mean how do you make a screen shot?  You can do screen grabs with
gimp, electric eyes, or xwd (if you use xwd, you will probably want to use
netpbm or imagemagick to convert the file to a different format).  Using
gimp or electric eyes is probably easiest.

Once you have the screenshot, attach it to your message as you would any
other file.  Of course, don't post screen shots to the list :)

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/