gnomepager focuses but doesn't raise windows

	I'm running GNOME with RH6.0 (gnome-core version 1.0.4-34).  My WM
is enlightenment (version 0.15.5-32).  I've found that whenever I click on
a window on the pager applet, that window receives the focus, but doesn't
get raised.  I then have to hit ctrl-alt-up to get enlightenment to raise
the window, which gets really annoying.  Is there a way to make it so that
the window is raised automatically?

	Thanks,
	Jacques Fortier