Re: Sticky Shortcuts

By stuck, do you mean that you can drag them, but when you try to drop
them at a different point on the desktop nothing happens?

If this is what you are experiencing, you are probably using
enlightenment.  The problem is related to enlightenments use of fake root
windows.  If you switch to desktop 0, you may be able to drag the icons.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/