ANNOUNCE gMiniCPPEnviroment 0.0.9

Announce MiniCPPEnviroment 0.0.9
--------------------------------

This is a mini C/C++ enviroment for GTK+/Gnome developers.
gMiniCPPEnviroment has the basic Compile/debug options.

News/changes in gMiniCPPEnviroment 0.0.9
--------------------------------

* Changed package name from projekt to gMiniCPPEnviroment.
  So if you have an old version of gMiniCPPEnviroment don't forget to
  remove the old binary file called "projekt"

Projekt window improvements:

* Show opened files.
* Fast navigation Fileselector showing current directory contents.
* Keyboard navigation works better.
* Floating window option.

Compile window improvements:

* Shows the files which compiles at the moment
* Error reporting is now working better
* Logwindow
* Highlights errors and warnings
* Floating window option

Other:

* Added "Create new class" option
* gMiniCPPEnviroment is now using my new MiniCPPGtk+ class wrappers

Bugfixes:

* lots fixes that I can't remember :-)

checkout:

http://www.bahnhof.se/~mikeh/linux_software.html

---

Check out my homepage at (under heavy reconstruction):
http://www.bahnhof.se/~mikeh

Email: mikeh@bahnhof.se
international Phone 46-44-126995
Sweden Phone: 044-126995