Re: KDM -> GDM Migration?

man xinit has some examples of an xinitrc file that might be of use. I'm
not too familiar with kde stuff either, but it seems that if you got rid
of your kdeinitrc file, as long as the xinitrc file had the stuff the X
server needs in it, and put exec gnome-session in xinitrc (or Xclients),
you should be okay.

Judith