Re: Destroying GnomePixmap Widget

"Michael" <mikejuni@yahoo.com> writes:
> I use GnomePixmap to do the icon job, as a result, I need to destroy it when
> the GtkPixmapMenuItem(s) are destroyed. But when I use memprof to trace the

The GnomePixmap should automatically be destroyed when the
GtkPixmapMenuItem is destroyed.

> memory use, I found that the memory that are allocated to a GnomePixmap is
> not free. I have checked that I call gtk_widget_destroy() to the
> GnomePixmap.

I don't see why you are calling gtk_widget_destroy() manually - this
leads me to believe that your code is doing something weird that could
be causing the leak. You might post a link to the code, or if the code
is small post it to the list.

Chances are, somehow you are holding an extra reference to the
GnomePixmap.

Havoc