Destroying GnomePixmap Widget

Hi,

I have an application that dynamically generates menu with icons on it.
Specifically, I am writing an application that have a Gnome Main Menu that
is dynamically generated when the user press on the menu bar. For this
reason, I have to construct/destroy GnomePixmap on the fly.

I use GnomePixmap to do the icon job, as a result, I need to destroy it when
the GtkPixmapMenuItem(s) are destroyed. But when I use memprof to trace the
memory use, I found that the memory that are allocated to a GnomePixmap is
not free. I have checked that I call gtk_widget_destroy() to the
GnomePixmap.

I have no way to find my leak, as a result, I don't use icons at all. This
time, memprof tells me that my program is okay.

Can anyone tell me how to do this correctly? Should I use other
Pixmap/Bitmap widgets?

Michael