RE: CD players

On 13-Dec-99 Bruce Stephens wrote:
> Why don't Unix CD playing programs do this kind of stuff?  (Or do
> they, and I've just not tried the right ones yet?)

        Have you looked at xmcd? It's based on Motif (works with
LessTif), but I seem to remember that you can save CD programs if
you want to. I don't have the URL handy, but I've gotten to the
home page via the Linux Applications site - http://www.linuxapps.com.

Date: 13-Dec-99  Time: 13:18:30

Craig Orsinger                  (email: <orsingerc@epg-gw1.lewis.army.mil>)
Logicon RDA
Bldg. 8B28                      "Just another megalomaniac with ideas above his
6th & F Streets                 station. The Universe is full of them."
Ft. Lewis, WA   98433                   - The Doctor