Re: Thoughts & suggestions

> > There
> > is no easy way to find out what type a particular gtk theme is. I'd like
> > to be able to know.
>
> Look into its gtkrc.

That's what I do. But that's not what I call "easy". Personally I don't
care but it's something Gnome should have.

> No.
>
> Your personal taste is not a general standard. Some people prefer
> their icons to look neither cartoonish nor like candy wrap. So did
> Tigert, who pretty much created the Gnome style.
>
> If you want to develop an alternative icon set for Gnome, go ahead.
> Support for changing icon sets is going to be implemented anyway
> AFAIK.

Okay, okay, okay! I'm still getting mail from people who think that I'm
cocky, or that I insulted Tigert, or that my tool is just too small.
For those interested, I luv Tigert's work (including many of his
icons). It was just a *suggestion*. If that's a crime, pardon me.

BTW, support for different icons sets is good.

|       LOBAN AMAAN RAHMAN  <-- anagram of -->  AHA! AN ABNORMAL MAN!      |
|   Snail: MSC #763, Caltech, Pasadena, CA 91126, USA. ** 1-626-395-1407   |
|     Wired: loban@earthling.net, loban@caltech.edu, http://i.am/loban     |
| (Do 'finger loban@ugcs.caltech.edu' for my PGP public key and more info) |