RE: how do I get pilot to work with gnome-cal and address

Wandered Inn writes:
 > The recent announcment of gnome-pilot mentioned a calendar conduit.
 > Where can I get this puppy?  I would have thought it would have come
 > with calendar.  Is there one for the address book?

Yes, both calendar and address conduits are part of gnome-pim, but
only of the latest unstable versions. You can get version 1.1.2 tar here:

ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/unstable/sources/gnome-pim/

or RPMs here:

http://www.gnome.org/gnome-pilot/download/

Be warned that this is developer/unstable/alpha release of gnome-pim and
pilot conduits.

-Vadim