Re: gnorpm problem

rpmlib has changed a bit since I released gnorpm-0.9.  That is why you are
seeing problems.  If you have a system similar to RH6.0, you could try the
binary RPM at ftp.gurulabs.com.  Otherwise, try installing rpm-devel-3.0
temporarily while compiling gnorpm-0.9.

I have not released a new version lately, as I have been rewriting the
networking/rpmfind code to use the W3C's libwww, and it is taking a bit
longer than I expected (I am currently having a bit of trouble
implementing a tree walk inside callbacks where I can't use the stack to
maintain state -- difficult).  When that is done, I should have a version
that is a bit more stable, and the interface won't slow down when
downloading files.  It should probably also fix the problems that apeared
with the version shipped with RH6.1.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au