Re: Gnome GPL question

James Henstridge <james@daa.com.au> writes:

| If you look in gnome-libs-1.0.whatever.tar.gz, there is also a file
| COPYING.LIB, which is the LGPL.  Also, if you look at the copyright

Yes probably, but that is not what I had. I had the RPM package of
that tarball. And that package should have contained the COPYING.LIB,
but don't. Instead it contains COPYING. I think this needs to be put
on the list of quality control for the package makers, that is check
that the right licences are included :-)

--
Preben Randhol -- [randhol@pvv.org] -- [http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/]
         "Det eneste trygge stedet i verden er inne i en fortelling."