Re: about gnome-session

gnome-session should be in the gnome-core package.  If it isn't on your
system after installing that package, then something went wrong.  Check
for errors when you were compiling the package, or if you installed some
binaries, ask the binary package maintainer.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/