Re: Searching the gnome-list

Cool!  That's what I was looking for!  However, I still think it would
be better something like this was hosted on the Gnome website.  I never
would have found this on my own, and it certainly isn't obvious for new
users.  We've all seen the same questions asked repeatedly on the list,
but yet there is nothing on the Gnome site that points new users to the
old questions, so that they can search for the answer FIRST before
asking questions that start with "I'm using Gnome as my window
manager....."

Obviously some users refuse to read anything before asking their
question (I know I've been guilty of it myself) but some people will
actively search for the answer to their question before asking it, but
this list really isn't set up well to point users towards a method to
accomplish this.