Re: Right menu click now Enlightenments with E16?

I think the first problem is that the key combo is supposed to be alt+rightmouse (and I think alt+leftmouse for click&drag selection) instead of ctrl+rightmouse. The second--and more important--thing is that GMC aparently does not handle clicks in the root window on any desktops except for 0.

You can find all of the info on setting up E with GNOME in the INSTALL doc that is packaged with E16.

Hans