Re: Gnome PPP dial-up problems

Ok, now I've got a new problem.
I accidently hit 'delete' when I meant to hit 'edit' and now my account is
gone. 'No problem' I think. 'I'll just enter the info again.' The problem is
that gnome-ppp is not saving anything. I hit OK and it's all gone just as if I
never entered anything. So I can't even test anything new I try.
On another note. I can't help but wonder if my problem was authentication at
all. Usually when that's the problem I get knocked offline pretty quickly, but
with this I don't I just can't access anything either. I tries xisp for fun and
it even came backe with an assigned IP but still no access to anything on the
internet, no mail, no web nothing. I'm thinking maybe the authentication was
working fine, but it's a different problem prohibiting me from actually
communicating. First of all I have to get the ppp utility to start saving
things again. Any ideas? Any particular files I should check permissions on?

Jonathan