Re: RH5.2 to RH6.1 Upgrade Problem

Martin,
    It looks like you have your system set up to require DNS by default.
This is adjustable in linuxconf.  At any rate you probably have also named
your machine something else, all you need to do is add an entry in
/etc/hosts that describes it, for example:

127.0.0.1  localhost localhost.localdomain

Which is the default.  Just change localhost and localhost.localdomain for
your hostname and domainname.

Good Luck.

-eric